Why join the Montana State Golf Association?
The MSGA is a non-profit advocate to the game you love!
It serves as a liaison to the USGA and an advocate to any course or member needing assistance.
It provides valuable services essential to the golfing community in Montana.

Join The MSGA

Join the MSGA through one of our Member Clubs. Your MSGA membership includes a Handicap Index and supports all functions of the association. Clubs that allow online registration are noted. For those that do not, please contact the club directly to sign up. See below for a list of Membership benefits.

Renew Your Existing Membership

To renew your MSGA Membership, choose which club you would like as your home club. Clubs that allow online renewals are noted. For those that do not, please contact the club directly to renew. If you are transferring clubs, choose the club you are transferring to, and enter your GHIN# (same as ID# in 2020) or search for your name.

MSGA Membership Benefits:
USGA Handicap Index, with daily revisions and bi-monthly email revisions
Access to the online handicap system (www.msgagolf.org or www.ghin.com)
Free smartphone app (Search "GHIN Mobile")
Free stat tracking and charting
Eligible to participate in state and regional tournaments
Free junior memberships (18 & under)
Monthly copy of the MSGA E-Newsletter
Free copy of USGA Rules of Golf, upon request

Your MSGA Membership also helps to fund:
Course rating, junior MSGA memberships and junior golf programs/tournaments, MSGA state tournaments and the Montana Cup, Rules Education and Rules officials for events, World Handicap System Education, Peaks & Prairies Education (agronomy, greenskeeping), university & college scholarships, and the MSGA Hall of Fame.  Part of your membership fee also goes back to support your local club.

Help Support Junior Golf!
The MSGA has sponsored a specialty plate to benefit the game of golf in Montana. The majority of proceeds from this fund raiser are used in support of junior golf. For more information, click here.  Plates can be obtained from your county treasurer.