PLEASE NOTE: Participants must first register in the MSGA State Tournament Registration directory to play in any MSGA event. This is a one-time registration, and is for the junior who is playing, not the parent who is applying on behalf of the junior. We recommend using your GHIN login/password, if you have one, so it is easy to remember. After registering, you can log in and apply for a specific event. USE THIS LINK, then “Click Here to Register”, to set up your account. If you don’t know your GHIN#, click here. If you don’t have a GHIN# (MSGA membership), you must still register in the directory. If you need help, please contact the MSGA at 1-800-628-3752 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 21-22, 2021, Cottonwood Hills Golf Club, Bozeman
– Open to all junior boy and girl golfers who have not reached the age of 19 or attended college by June 21, 2021.
– Entry Fee $20 per individual for District Qualifier. There will be no entry fee to play in the State Junior Championship in Bozeman.
– Online registration is preferred. Applications (with payment) will also be accepted by mail.
– Some participants qualify for exemption from playing in a qualifier (ex: top winners from last year’s tournament or top 3 in 2021 MHSA State Tournament) and move directly to the State Championship. We will contact you if you are on the exemption list.
– If not exempted, you must first participate in a Divisional Qualifier: Low 4 boy and 4 girl contestants in 3 age categories (13 and under, 14-15, and 16-18) will move on to the State Championship. Top winners of the State Championship advance to the 2021 Junior America’s Cups or the 2021 Montana-Alberta Cup.
– MSGA Membership (with a GHIN#) is encouraged, but not required. Junior MSGA Memberships are free for ages 19 and under. Apply through your local club, or contact the MSGA. Online registration is available for some clubs (see www.msgagolf.org/course-search).
– For more information, please contact Ron Ramsbacher, 406-239-4846 or email@example.com.
DISTRICT 1: June 16 – Hamilton Golf Club, Hamilton
Entry deadline: June 13. – APPLY ONLINE or by mail.
District 1 Clubs: Buffalo Hill Golf Club (Kalispell), Cabinet View Golf Club (Libby), Canyon River Golf Club (Missoula), Double Arrow Golf Course (Seeley Lake), Eagle Bend Golf Club (Bigfork), Glacier View Golf Club (West Glacier), Hamilton Golf Club (Hamilton), Indian Springs Ranch Golf Course (Eureka), Iron Horse Golf Club (Whitefish), King Ranch Golf Course (Frenchtown), Larchmont Golf Course (Missoula), Linda Vista Golf Course (Missoula), Meadow Lake Golf Course (Columbia Falls), Mission Mountain Golf Club (Ronan), Missoula Country Club (Missoula), Northern Pines Golf Club (Kalispell), Polson Bay Golf Course (Polson), River’s Bend Golf Course (Thompson Falls), Silver Fox Golf Course (Pablo), Stock Farm Club (Hamilton), The Highlands Golf Club (Missoula), The Ranch Club (Missoula), Trestle Creek Golf Course (St. Regis), University of Montana Golf Course (Missoula), Village Greens Golf Course (Kalispell), Whitefish Lake Golf Club (Whitefish), Whitetail Golf Course (Stevensville), Wild Horse Plains Golf Course (Plains), Wilderness Club (Eureka).
DISTRICT 2: June 7 – Meadow Lark Country Club, Great Falls
Entry deadline: June 4. – APPLY ONLINE or by mail.
District 2 Clubs: Anaconda Hills Golf Course (Black Eagle), Beaver Creek Golf Course (Havre), Chinook Golf Club (Chinook), Choteau Country Club (Choteau), Cut Bank Golf & Country Club (Cut Bank), Eagle Falls Golf Club (Great Falls), Glacier Park Lodge Golf Course (East Glacier), Harlem Golf Course (Harlem), Harvest Hills Golf Course (Fairfield), Hickory Swing Golf Course (Great Falls), Marias Valley Golf & Country Club (Shelby), Meadow Lark Country Club (Great Falls), Pondera Golf Course (Conrad), Prairie Farms Golf Course (Havre), Signal Point Golf Club (Fort Benton).
DISTRICT 3: June 17 – Valley View Golf Club, Bozeman
Entry deadline: June 14. – APPLY ONLINE or by mail.
District 3 Clubs: Anaconda Country Club (Anaconda), Arrowhead Meadows Golf Course (White Sulphur Springs), Beaverhead Golf Course (Dillon), Big Sky Golf Course (Big Sky), Bill Roberts Golf Course (Helena), Black Bull (Bozeman), Bridger Creek Golf Course (Bozeman), Butte Country Club (Butte), Cottonwood Hills Golf Club (Bozeman), Deer Park Golf Course (Deer Lodge), Fairmont Hot Springs Resort Golf Course (Anaconda), Fox Ridge Golf Course (Helena), Green Meadow Country Club (Helena), Headwaters Golf Course (Three Forks), Highland View Golf Course (Butte), Livingston Golf Course (Livingston), Madison Meadows Golf Course (Ennis), Old Baldy Golf Course (Townsend), Old Works Golf Course (Anaconda), Riverside Country Club (Bozeman), Rock Creek Cattle Company (Deer Lodge), Spanish Peaks Mountain Club (Big Sky), The Reserve at Moonlight Basin (Big Sky), Valley View Golf Club (Bozeman), Yellowstone Club (Big Sky).
DISTRICT 4: June 7 – Lake Hills Golf Club, Billings
Entry deadline: June 3. – APPLY ONLINE or by mail.
District 4 Clubs: Eaglerock Golf Course (Billings), Exchange City Par 3 Golf Course (Billings), Fort Custer Golf Club (Hardin), Hilands Golf Club (Billings), Jawbone Creek Country Club (Harlowton), Judith Shadows Golf Course (Lewistown), Lake Hills Golf Club (Billings), Laurel Golf Club (Laurel), Overland Golf Course (Big Timber), Pine Meadows Golf Course (Lewistown), Pine Ridge Golf Course (Roundup), Ponderosa Butte Golf Course (Colstrip), Pryor Creek Golf Club (Huntley), Red Lodge Mountain Golf Course (Red Lodge), Stillwater Golf Course (Columbus), The Briarwood Golf Club (Billings), Yegen Golf Club (Billings), Yellowstone Country Club (Billings).
DISTRICT 5: June 2 – Town & Country Club, Miles City
Entry deadline: May 30. – APPLY ONLINE or by mail.
District 5 Clubs: Airport Golf Club (Wolf Point), Cottonwood Country Club (Glendive), Forsyth Country Club (Forsyth), Lakeview Country Club (Baker), Marian Hills Golf Course (Malta), Plentywood Golf Club (Plentywood), Rolling Hills Golf Course (Broadus), Scobey Golf Club (Scobey), Sidney Country Club (Sidney), Sleeping Buffalo (Saco), Sunnyside Country Club (Glasgow), Town & Country Club of Miles City (Miles City).